Samaritan's Purse Shoebox Appeal 2019
Operation Christmas Child
Fill a shoe box with school supplies, hygiene items, and fun toys then drop it off at your local A-Plan branch.
What is Operation Christmas Child?
Operation Christmas Child by Samaritan’s Purse collects shoe boxes—filled with school supplies, hygiene items, and fun toys—and delivers them to children in need around the world.
A-Plan have teamed up with Samaritan's Purse, so you can drop-off your filled shoe box at your local A-Plan branch between 11th-18th November 2019.
You can find your nearest drop off location here.
How does it work?
- Begin with a medium-sized cardboard shoe box. You can order sturdy, pre-printed boxes here or use a regular shoe box you have spare.
- Choose to pack for a boy or girl.
- Decide the age category: 2-4, 5-9, or 10-14.
- Select a special item such as a doll, football with pump, or stuffed animal. Fill with other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies. For more ideas, visit here.
- Personalise your shoe box gift with unique items, a photo of yourself or your group, and a personal note to the recipient.
- Please DO NOT include used or damaged items; clothing other than hat, gloves or scarves; war-related items; seeds; sweets, chocolate or food items; toothpaste, lotions or liquids; medicines; hand-made stuffed toys; 4-suit playing cards; religious or political literature; sharp or fragile items; books.
- We suggest you make a donation of £5 per shoe-box for project costs, including shipping.
- Take your shoe box gift to a local drop-off location during National Collection Week. Over 1000 Drop-off Locations (including all A-Plan branches) will collect shoe box gifts between 11-18 November, 2019. You can find your nearest drop of location here.
Mr Morrell-Cross, Aylesbury, 16.07.2019
Elle went that step beyond what can be expected made sure all of our requirements were met quickly and efficiently. She located some really good deals for us at a price we could afford. Thanks to her exemplary work we were able to go and collect our horsebox yesterday and can look forward to the remainder of the show season this year.
Mr Entwistle, 21.06.2019
We have used A Plan for many years & have always found them very helpful, professional & good value. We would recommend them to anyone.
Mr Jay, 21.06.2019
I found the advisor I spoke with to be polite and interested in finding a motorcycle insurance policy that fitted my requirements.
Mr Christie, 20.06.2019
I have used A-Plan in Bicester for years....I value their help and experience, hugely, and much prefer using them over the uncertainties associated with online self-serve sites. Go A-Plan!
Mr Alborzpour, 20.06.2019
A company that looks what is best suitable for you and not for themselves. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Phil originally, now Dan Thompson, both of whom have provided car and home insurance for myself and all of my children. Strongly recommend them.