Commercial fleet insurance
Protect your entire fleet with a single business vehicle insurance quote.
You could save money by insuring through A-Plan and because we have access to a wide range of insurers we can find the policy that's right for you.
And, if it doesn't beat the renewal, you'll get 10% of your premium as cashback.*
No hassle. No fuss.
- Click the 'Get a quote' button
- Register your name and contact details
- Leave the rest to us. One of our fleet insurance specialists will call you
Click the get a quote button and use our contact form to request a call-back or call our specialist Fleet team on 01993 894 664Get a quote
Your Fleet Insurance package
You could save money on your commercial fleet insurance quote with a custom package - designed with you and your business in mind.
Here's how to get yours…
Click 'Get a Quote' and you'll be taken to a short contact form. From there, just fill in your details - and we'll call you.
By speaking with our fleet insurance expert, you'll have the chance to explain every relevant detail of your business. By using this information the expert will start to draft your custom policy.
By talking with A-Plan, you'll end up with the right cover and an affordable fleet insurance policy.
More Ways to Save Money on Fleet Insurance
When it comes to fleet insurance, A-Plan is your independent, impartial advice service.
As brokers, we want to save you money, while making sure your fleet is fully protected against every relevant risk. There are a number of ways to do this - most of which involve us working closely with you to provide the policy that's right for you - but you're also likely to reduce your costs just by keeping the following factors in mind:
Only buy the insurance you need to reduce your premium…
Would the majority of small damages and losses actually be met by your business? If yes, then you could push up your voluntary excess - meaning your premium will automatically come down in price.
Review your risk management strategy…
If your current insurer hasn't asked the following questions, it's almost certain you can save money - either by implementing changes or making sure your insurer knows what you already do:
- Do you carry out driver training (some insurers will help to fund this for you), as it inevitably leads to reduced claims and therefore benefits both of you).
- Are driver's licenses checked at least annually, and are they required to notify you of any motoring convictions they get. Your policy may be for any driver, but this will have conditions around driver history.
- Do you engage casual or agency drivers? Do you check their licenses?
- Do you make drivers responsible or their own excesses? If you have had a difficult claims history, this can give the insurer comfort that drivers are incentivised to drive carefully.
- Are incidents reported quickly? If the first notification you receive of an incident is a letter from a solicitor, it is already likely to be a significant claim (regardless of the damage caused). Immediate notification can enable your insurer to handle the claim swiftly and keep costs to a minimum. These measures can be cost free, and significantly reduce your insurance premium.
If you haven't implemented risk management plans, this could be a good time - we can help you. It doesn't take long to complete our contact form and a fleet insurance specialist will call you back within 24 hours.
*Terms and conditions: Cash back available when you take out insurance through A-Plan and we are unable to beat your existing original renewal quotation on a like for like basis. To qualify, appoint us as your broker at renewal on your existing policy, subject to us being able to deal with your existing insurer. Cashback is 10% of your fleet policy renewal premium, subject to a maximum of £500.